jeudi 4 mai 2017

Financial software suggestions?

Looking for something just to summarize my accounts.

I've had Quicken for several years, and my "subscription" just expired after three years even though I thought I'd bought the software and license.

I would only use it to check my financial totals about once a week. What was pulled in almost never matched the exact bank/investment accounts but it was ballpark close.

I'm not sure I'd trust a free software that does the same thing. I've also considered writing a script to just log on to the institutions and give me the totals. It would have to as for the password every time as I don't want to store that info in the computer or script anywhere.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2pJga3o

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire