mercredi 31 mai 2017

I wish to apologize

Mods, please don't remove this to another forum as this is where I committed my offense and I wish my apology to be just as public.

I have frequently cited several Twitter sources based on my assessment of their accuracy due to previous correct statements about events happening at the time.

Since that time, and after further study, I have come to the conclusion that while these sources may have some accurate information/insight, that their credibility is not as strong as my original assessment made them out to be.

I'll continue to follow them, but I'll try not to cite them as primary sources without at least noting whether or not I can find additional sources to support their claims.

Thank you.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2rFeXhr

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire