samedi 27 mai 2017

Schapelle Corby

Now Schapelle Corby is back home, it may be a good time to reflect on her story.
Before I am accused of being an obsessive innocenter, I think we should look at some patterns.
She steadfastly maintains innocence.
There appear to be major irregularities with her bags and boogie board that are ridiculous for a knowing smuggler.

I started reading her book in a secondhand bookstore, I should have bought it because it was pretty well written. It is uncommon for guilty people to engage in these projects.

Any ideas?
I am ready for LK to attack here :).

ETA I see two books on kindle available with one click, including above I mentioned, search word Schapelle.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2qr23Pw

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire