lundi 10 mai 2021

Who wants to Learn about Cryptocurrencies First Hand?

I know a lot of people have a passing interest in crypto these days. As skeptics it's completely normal to be wary and ask questions. I've noticed that some people are also a bit uneducated about cryptocurrency because of this though. They tend to not dive into something they don't understand and that's not a bad thing. Crypto can be rewarding but it can also lead to losses, even in failure everyone should learn something. There are some basic experiences everyone should understand about cryptocurrency and that's what this thread will attempt to do.

This thread is an opportunity to learn how crypto works first hand. For those that wish to participate you will learn how to:

1. Download and Install a wallet.
2. How to mine new coins with your wallet.
3. How to stake coins with your new wallet.
4. Receive a deposit of free coins to get you started.


The coin we will be using during this experiment is currently an uncertain project. It's called ROIcoin. The project was sound and start up was some time in 2018 I think. You can learn more about it by doing a Google search for: "ROIcoin Bitcointalk ANN" Evidently one of the devs went rogue in 2020 and created quite a set back for the project. (Unfortunately, one of the dangers of investing in a brand new project.)

The coin has a working wallet. It allows you to stake and mine both from the wallet. It's a cpu mined coin so there's no need for anything exotic other than the computer you normally use.

For those that wish to play with ROIcoin as a learning adventure, over the next week, I will deposit up to 100,000 coins to your address once you've downloaded the wallet and learn how to create a deposit address. (depending on the amount of takers of course I may have to scale back on the amount of free coins as I intend to keep a few million for myself in the event of further project developments) I mined this coin with a cpu farm for two years, and up until the dev went rogue I was in the top 10 rich list.

Now, I realize some naysayers may be thinking "Ha! I knew crypto was a scam!" and some projects are. But let me share a story with you about another coin. There was a coin called "Dark coin" I mined in 2014 and I mined a lot of it. Like this project, that one went south for a bit but was later rebranded as "DASH". In 2017/18 DASH reached $1200+. My "Dark coin" transferred easily into my new DASH wallet as DASH.

It is possible that I could be giving away millions of dollars during this exercise if ROIcoin gets a second wind like Dark coin did. I hope I do and I hope it does for everyone willing to learn.

I'm not going to provide any links. I provided the Google search terms above and that should be all you need to get started. Good luck.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/3o2Dasi

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire