mercredi 12 mai 2021

How do they they ******* know?

So I have 3 email accounts one that is spammed all the time, that's the address I give to most people. Then I have by business account which is starting to get a trickle of spam but nothing I worry about. And my Gmail account so far gets very little spam.

Just in the last week or so I've been checking Coinbase for the Ethereum price because my son tells me he's making a lot at the moment. He never uses my business account, he emails me using the catchall address.

And I have only searched for Coinbase using DuckDuckGo.

And yet today for the first time I got a fake email on my business account with the stupid line your Coinbase account has been frozen. I can't believe anyone still falls for that crap but I digress.

It is a very odd coincidence I should get that fake email.

Help me out, how did this happen?

Also anyone with their own how the **** stories, this is the thread for you.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/3tHxSnk

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire