jeudi 13 mai 2021

Army Recruiting Ad Featuring Lesbian Family

This showed up on the Drudge Report today.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...esbian-wedding

Basically, for those who don't like to click, it's a story about a new Army ad, featuring a young woman raised by two women, who talked about marching in Pride parades as a young girl, and explaining why she joined the Army.

The ad is fascinating, and, in my opinion, fantastic. I love the line, "I feel like I've been fighting for freedom my whole life."

Apparently, the CIA has been using some gay-friendly recruiting ads, too.


And.....who doesn't like it? Well of course, Ted Cruz. Here's what he said,

"If you're a Chinese communist, or an Iranian Mullah, or Kim Jong Un ... would this scare you?" Cruz wrote on May 3. "We've come a long way from Jason Bourne."


Ted, I think the Mullahs in particular would be scared to death of these ads.


I don't have a real point of this. I just was fascinated, and very impressed by the advertisement. Really good stuff. Some people are certain that the USA is some sort of rabid Evangelical theocracy, but the US Army is recruiting women who were raised by lesbians. That isn't exactly a far right agenda.

The link above is to an article. The advertisement for the Army is a clickable within the article.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/3tLwPTg

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire