vendredi 14 mai 2021

Lucid dreaming and my subconscience concept of an alien

I was knocked out by painkillers after a kidney stone lithatripsy. I was dreaming about being in a space station and was in the presence of an alien. The creature was a squirming eg shaped being with no visible arms or legs. While I wondered how it got around or sensed anything two red legs came out of its lower torso and two arms came out of its upper torso. Eyes on stalks appeared and it walked away from me.

Normally when I have lucid dreams I wake up but being drugged I was still out of it. Another Gumby like alien appeared in another dream. This creature was similar to Odo in Star Trek Deep Space Nine in that its efforts to look human failed. I was telling this space being not to worry about anything because when the government found out about him his existence would be a one of ease and comfort. It was actually a family of these creatures and while waiting for the government agents to arrive the offspring of one of them was in my lap on my Uncles front porch.

The drug Roxicet caused these dreams. Its a morphine based painkiller that used to be given after an operation.

These days your lucky to get Ibuprophan.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/3bpa15y

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire