vendredi 14 septembre 2018

What websites do you view daily?

Looking for Ideas.

Mine are email, weather, bbc news facebook, here.

I am getting tired of facebook. Too many ads, reposts of fake news and "share this ******** or you are a monster!"

My beloved bbc is not bad but is suffering a little from the influence of bait headlines and "trending' culture stories.

This place is still good though I kinda miss Jabba lol

I'm trying to add "Science daily" to my routine.

Any one else have favorite sites? Subjects like:
news
photography
science
nature
astronomy
art/culture that is not so american centered and not all about the latest 'trends'

Stuff that you go to as part of your morning routine.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2Onlkxs

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire