dimanche 30 septembre 2018

Question/help on the sport of cricket

In a book I am writing (I'm American) the British character's unit is involved with a 'background' series of cricket games with other military units.

What I require are three reasonable scores: Knowing absolutely nothing about Cricket I cannot 'guess' what a 'proper' cricket score would look like.

What I need are:

One a reasonable score - a win in American football a score like this would be say 24 to 17, normal. I need an equivalent reasonable Cricket score.

Second score, unusual very low scoring, example again in American Football 0 to 3 what would be the equivalent in Cricket? A loss.

Third score, a very high scoring game, example in American football, 72 to 54, an equivalent in Cricket leading to a win.

Thanks


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2OlYklG

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire