mercredi 19 septembre 2018

A+/Network +/Security +

It's getting in that sweet spot for studying before having to re-up my certifications. The A+ I'm not overly concerned with, mostly because I'm not a complete moron. Looking for good study sites, practice tests, etc. I actually want to learn (so I don't need answer sites, just saying), and don't have an issue paying for sites. I currently have an active CBTNuggets subscription, and it's really nice; however, it's $80+ a month. I feel I could do better for a bit cheaper. I've used Boson for my CCNA, but found it not all that helpful for $100 for the practice test. I've watched a few Professor Messer videos from time to time. They're great for the price (har har har).

Anyway, guess I'm looking for any and all good techie training sites that are cheap or free. I'm also doing studying\training\certification for some virtualization platforms (VMWare, etc), and maybe Windows Server OS's.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2xpmJx8

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire