lundi 15 avril 2019

The 'psychics hired by LE' nonsense.

It is my understanding that, in the US, there has never been a psychic who solved a crime by volunteering tips that led to solving a crime, or location of persons/objects. I also recall that no Law Enforcement Agency employees, or seeks psychics to employee.


(The facts I recall came from this sub forum, but I couldn't locate them.) I am looking for links to support this. Recently I came across a long discussion about this on, I believe, Reddit or Quora. It seems to be a popular topic, and the responses are interesting.


And, of course, those with some silly anecdote, retelling how a 'friend of a friends sisters neighbor knew a girl who was missing, and the cops hired a psychic who took them to her body and said the husband did it, and he did.'


OK, a bit of an exaggeration, most are just trying to gather information and facts.


I am wondering if anyone could provide a helpful link? Thanks so much.


via International Skeptics Forum http://bit.ly/2Inzmjl

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire