lundi 22 avril 2019

Mueller Investigation pt 6

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minoosh (Post 12672319)
I hope we will have at least wised up to the dark side of social media. Actually, all media, MSM included.

Yes, and it seems to me that we're seeing a particularly toxic combination of social media and large strongly-partisan news sources. Calm, balanced reporting rarely seems to be linked in my Facebook feed, but I have friends who regularly link outraged articles from The Blaze or the Palmer Report (etc, etc), and other friends who then assume that the articles are credible.

Facebook friend circles often seem to evolve into little echo chambers, each seeing mostly outrageous stories about the other side and cutting themselves off from dissenting or even moderate views.

Now I've made myself sad.

Mod InfoContinued from here. You can quote or reply to any (on topic) posts from that thread here.
Posted By:kmortis


via International Skeptics Forum http://bit.ly/2UQa3gu

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire