mardi 16 avril 2019

Hydrino (?) and real Raman spectra

Hi everybody,

I'm Marco Marchesi from Italy, a chemist. I got interested in Mills' theory because of the CP approach, so also about the hydrino-related work and the Suncell. Sorry for opening another thread about the topic but I found closed all the previous Brilliant Light Power and/or Mills- related threads and I just had my account activated. I'm quite fascinated about the theory and the possibility to finely calculate all the numbers of atom and molecule physics, but I'm also quite disturbed about the big late in the so-called "hydrino" energy technologies.

So, my question.

Look at the registered Raman spectra (attached, sorry, I can't post URLs yet)
And look at the calculations (attach 02).

My own results are that the showed spectra is related to something biatomic, with a bond length of circa 0,36 Ångström, very like the half of a "normal" hydrogen molecule (so also the smallest known molecule).

Had anyone done this calculation yet?
Do you maybe have an other "classical" explanation for this results or the origin of this spectra?

Thank you in advance for any help.
Hope you like my contribution.
* sorry for the italian in the excel frame :)
Kind regards,
M.M.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Raman Spettroscopy 02.jpg (41.5 KB)
File Type: jpg Raman Spettroscopy 01.jpg (35.0 KB)


via International Skeptics Forum http://bit.ly/2Um8BNM

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire