lundi 29 avril 2019

Michael Peterson 'staircase' murder.

For some reason, I wasn't interested enough in the case to follow it at the time, but recently heard part of an interview with Peterson, and have some questions.

I only saw about 10 minutes of the interview, but formed some opinion on Petersons character.


He has the charming-sociopathic thing down. A good writer, his speech was full of description and easy banter, and went into detail about how 'look at me - you don't think I could harm a soul', do you looks. I thought he could be an excellent actor.


As far as the death (following another of his partners also dying from a staircase fall), without viewing forensics, I formed an immediate opinion he was a murderer. Of at least one, possibly two.


That, I admit, is not the way I usually look at a case, it is just a gut instinct that may be wrong. Does anyone recall this case, and could you share some viewpoints. Thank you.


via International Skeptics Forum http://bit.ly/2ZJ7tro

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire