samedi 27 avril 2019

Hope. The latest on ketamine.

Ketamine seems to be the new, evolving treatment for depression.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...392-2/fulltext

About 2 years ago, my doctor gave me a ketamine infusion for chronic pain and depression. I only had one because of the price. But what I noticed right away a great relief of depression.

The treatment itself is almost hallucinatory, with a rush of positivity and peace, a floating sensation, and I couldn't stop smiling.

In the past 2 years since my treatment, I am hearing more and more about ketamine; approval from FDA, highly recommended by many in the medical field, used for intense, chronic pain. My sister recently started using a ketamine nasal spray for her unbearable pain. She says the drug has prevented her from being bedridden or in the hospital, and has her no longer thinking about suicide.

The issue, for me, is the expense.

I would be interested on opinions. Thanks.


I'm interested


via International Skeptics Forum http://bit.ly/2UFVhE9

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire