samedi 3 avril 2021

Vicious Cycle of Damage from Pharma Drugs

I've been there, was in the ER from a pharma anti inflammatory in the 80's and that was my turningpoint...

Pharma has it made, they continue to produce their drugs and the drugs continue to produce side effects, and then a new drug for the side effects and it goes on and on.

I can't help but believe they are EVIL, Profits Before People...

I take a couple otc pain meds, low doses and am very careful as I don't want damage and also take BP meds and no side effects there, perhaps some fatigue but been taking them for years. I tried on my own for a long time to control my BP, but hearing that mantra, The Silent Killer, got me hooked...

I know it's NOT good to live with HBP.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/3ujICJg

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire