jeudi 29 avril 2021

I.T. Tales

We were throwing stories around the office, and given our larger user base here, I figured I could ask this question and get some interesting tales.

How did you end up in I.T.*? Did you go to school for it? Was it a part-time gig that you ended up staying in? Did you dream of it?

I worked in customer support for various technologies. I was working at Amazon and it sucked so bad that I decided I would use all of my time getting a job where I got to choose a job, not just take whatever paid the most. Went to tech for Computer Technology\Networking, and never looked back. Best decision I've ever made.

*By I.T. I mean pretty much anything. Programming, networking, database, etc.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/3u4bnKb

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire