lundi 12 avril 2021

Speech Recognition

After discovering I had a flat battery in my laptop and hand-writing a few pages of my short story, I attempted to use Windows 10's speech recognition as a quick way to enter the work I had done. Below is the result, I think I might have to do a little more work with it. Does anyone else have any horror stories about trying to use it? I'll admit that some of the punctuation issues are mine in learning to use the software. Enjoy, or not.

Quote:

My heart was still razor as I follow the road gown around a small girl through a small valley and back up the others are a belt of trees cloud had to be a winter break stood off tomorrow at as I came out to all in a more level area, farmland stretching out by 4 May Aitken is well for short distance anywhere.

The driveways and tells the there I was looking for was just a hint, by side directly over loaded level Enzo engine and what slowing as I got to the gangs. It didn’t look like much just dressed in a fight get made of a gold coin New York admission they grow older I have continued past the gate, but a small hill, New Jersey the main homestead no more than 200 metres away, no further than I wanted to walk, so startling the them by exceeded in walked over to the gate left in the chain is secured its own question time.

It did feel a little hearing, I have you met, like the 10 years ahead and Albania border into many years and so resistant emotion, but I don’t find it difficult to fault end zone hit the gate open.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2QeV3r4

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire