samedi 24 avril 2021

Corona Virus Conspiracy Theories Part II

Mod Info As the previous thread was getting long, I have opened this continuation thread. Please ensure that you all read and follow the modbox in post #3.
Posted By:Agatha




Quote:

Originally Posted by varwoche (Post 13462214)
Ted Nugent before he contracted covid...
"They claim five hundred thousand people have died from COVID-19. ********. I believe that medical examiners in all 50 states have gone, ‘I put down on the death certificate that he died of asphyxiation, but they made me put COVID
...
It's not a real pandemic and that's not a real vaccine. I'm sorry, I ain't taking no vaccine."
After he contracted covid...
I tested positive ... I thought I was dying
A frothing imbecile learns something, whatever. But then news reports called out Nugent's prior statements. That made Ted mad!
"Saying that I claimed COVID-19 was a hoax. False. I’ve always said… We have actually footage of me saying, if not hundreds, thousands of times… Of course there’s a Chinese virus. Hello? Who thinks that I claimed there’s no Chinese… There’s a Chinese virus. They call it COVID-19. I’m well aware of that.”
Re-writing history is quite the thing lately.

Sadly, the right-wing crowd has an unlimited supply of gaslight of late.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/32InjFd

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire