samedi 17 avril 2021

USB Detection issue

I've just replaced the motherboard in my 3D printer (Anycubic Mega Zero v1) with a BigTreeTech SKR Mini MZ board, mainly to add a heated bed. In every other respect it seems to work perfectly but I can't connect to it by USB. I tried first with Octoprint which seems to have known issues (which I suspect would have been resolved with an upgrade to custom firmware) but worryingly I can't connect from my laptop either. It's not attempting to recognise the device, install drivers, etc & no unknown devices show in device manager.

My thinking is that it's a hardware fault (everything's gone wrong on this build) but I'd love to be wrong and get it working rather than have to do another swap out. Any ideas anyone?


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/3mTGWn8

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire