jeudi 11 février 2021

Very Poor Behavior on the WW Net

I've been on discussion groups since 2005 and with the passing years it's gotten worse and worse as far as behavior on the net. More and more lashing out at people a person will never know, and the use of 4 letter words is hard to fathom, people have become out of control hiding behind these screens.

I've had some recent experiences and could not believe I was on a group that would have people behave as they do.

People being shot down for their opinions, this is out of control.

My daughter is on some groups that I'm not on and she said "mom it's tragic" the anger out there. She is forever shot down for her stand on issues.

Very sad and pathetic what has become of this society. Why so much anger?

Oh I hope I've posted in a correct area.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2LIoC2h

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire