mercredi 17 février 2021

Double Dreams

Anyone ever have a double dream while you are ASLEEP and then wake up IN THE DREAM and discover what you dreamed IN THE DREAM was real??

This site I used to be on went down a couple years ago as the admin passed away and his wife doesnt know if she wants to deal with running a site or not..... I dreamed IN THE DREAM that the site was BACK ONLINE!! -- Then i WOKE UP IN THE DREAM and while online I went to the site to see AND IT WAS BACK UP!!! -- They had changed the skin and it didnt look as nice... I remember I emailed one of the mods of the site and told him I have a CSS file if he wants I can give him that he can run IN HIS BROWSER and the site will look as it did.. (The default VB3 skin) Then around 7am that morning I woke up....(Or did I??) -- When I finally got online I tried the site but nothing.....


HOW DO WE KNOW WE ARE AWAKE NOW???????? -- I THINK EVERYTHING IS AN ILLUSION...... NOTHING IS REAL...... OUR MINDS MAKE IT REAL! (Which is why its important not to let it be filled with garbage from big pharma,etc)

And I had another one a couple nights after....... I was in a movie theater watching a movie and I met Archie Bunker in there,I forgot what movie was playing But I had fallen asleep during the movie and when I woke up a different movie was playing (One with a young Steven Segal in it)


I DO BELIEVE LIFE IS NOTHING BUT A BIG DREAM........

The most we can acheive is AWARENESS AND ALERTNESS .. This is all a dream so nothing is really REAL...


Carlos Castanadas book The Art of Dreaming goes into detail regarding dreaming gates....Double dreams are highly associated with crossing these gates.


Knowing this so called "reality" is only a dream is good as you can become much more fluid.

Remember like in a 'dream' you create your own reality..


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/3s7MLPp

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire