dimanche 29 décembre 2019

Results of a new extra-sensory test

I recently conducted a new ESP (extra-sensory perception) or telepathy test on Yahoo Answers. I believe the test was a moderate success.

My question was:
Quote:

A little extra-sensory test: which text did I write?

I recently wrote and circled one of the following four texts:

(1) human progress

(2) solar, wind and safe nuclear power plants

(3) no nuclear weapon

(4) less military spending

I ask you to say which one I wrote. If you do, you might get the best answer for this question.
(link: https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...3165542AAdfnoP).

Although five people answered, only two actually participated in the test.

First, Satyrette of Liberty (a member with 7% of best answers on the Yahoo website) replied:
Quote:

My guess is the first one.
Then John (22% of best answers) gave the correct answer:
Quote:

I don't have psychic powers that I know of, but I'm going with (2).
After I gave him the best answer, he commented:
Quote:

Woo-hoo! I rescind my previous statement, I am now a proven psychic!
Of course, some people might point out that, although John did say:
Quote:

I am now a proven psychic
,
his comment sounded perhaps a little ironic. The last comment by ioerr is of interest too.

Note that a novelty of this test, compared to some tests I did on this forum years ago, is that it tried to have, let us say, a "social orientation", trying to be kind of a "guiding light" for humanity at a time (in Trump's age) when it may need some guidance. You shouldn't be too surprised if some events reported recently in the news (not necessarily good news) are somehow (in my opinion, at least) related to this modest test.

All comments helpful to improve these kinds of test, or their analyses, are welcome. Please remain polite.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2Q7xe1D

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire