jeudi 26 décembre 2019

Jay-Z suing small Australian charity.

I have never had a great opinion of US rap “artists” but when reputed billionaire **** Jay-Z decided to sue a small charity for allegedly paraphrasing a quote he allegedly stole in the first place, my microscopic regard has disappeared.

Now the charity, and I will admit I have financially supported them (modestly):

https://www.thelittlehomie.com.au/?g...UaAjpREALw_wcB

They employ homeless people to produce and sell clothes and books, including the now notorious "AB to Jay-Z" in attempt to help young kids with spelling.

So this **** claims:

https://www.perthnow.com.au/entertai...ng-b881395499z

Quote:

In his suit, Jay-Z, legally named Shawn Carter, claims the retailer knowingly attempted to trade off his reputation and breached copyright of lyrics in the hit song 99 Problems.

The back of the book includes the quote "If you're having alphabet problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my ABCs ain't one".
Did they quote him? Well no. This is the work of art Little Homie allegedly stole:

Quote:

Jay-Z's song famously opened with "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one."
And yet Ice T wrote this line:

Quote:

Ice-T and Brother Marquis - included the lyrics 'so if you havin' girl problems, I feel bad for you son, got 99 problems and a b***h ain't one - hit me.'
I’ve seen some utter ******** law suits in my time, but this takes the cake.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2QmjO0G

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire