samedi 28 décembre 2019

2020 Democratic Candidates Tracker Part III

Mod Info This is a continuation from Part II. The split point is, as always, arbitrary and participants are free to quote from the previous thread(s).
Posted By:Agatha






Quote:

Originally Posted by Mumbles (Post 12936455)
Let's stop, right here.

I've never really understood how she, any more than any other US politician, is this.

I don't recall saying she's more so than other politicians. She's certainly enough so to earn her my enmity. She was always too close to the big banks and finance industry for my liking (a failing Biden also shares, if indeed he doesn't surpass her there--he was once known as "the senator from MBNC") and her rather late and cynical about-face on the topic of gay rights didn't win her much love. She's too much of a party machine creature and always has been. I don't think I've ever heard her espouse a position that didn't seem calculated for its political advantage, as opposed to deriving from underlying principle. I did vote for her, given the alternative was even worse, and I think she would have made a decent president, but I wouldn't consider her a decent person and wouldn't trust her further than I could throw her stash of funnymoney.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2QqQWoa

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire