mercredi 11 décembre 2019

My "gaurdian angel".

Well, he was a young Hispanic man, late teens or early 20's. His kindness helped me in a terrible situation. But what surprised me, was when I told this story on another forum, I was flooded with replies explaining to me that he was a guardian angle, of the spirit-type.

A few years ago, my new born granddaughter, Camille Grace, survived only 40 minutes, and died in my sons arms. I don't recall leaving them that day to go home, but apparently I made it into an elevator. I entered it alone, but sank down on the floor, sobbing. I don't remember the man entering the elevator, but suddenly he was sitting next to me, his arm around me gently.

He asked what had happen. I told him, and he said, "She is in the arms of Jesus now." Not the time to debate the issue. He helped me up, took me for a walk, got me water, walked me to the car, made sure I could drive, saying kind things but letting there be silence as well.

Just a nice, religious young guy. That was enough for me, so I was surprised by the reaction. People wanting me to believe he was a supernatural spirit, my "guardian angel".

I don't understand the need to turn reality, into the non-real, as they have. Can't a nice guy just be that?


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2YBS5No

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire