mercredi 15 novembre 2017

There is no afterlife - its just woo peddler's fantasy

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristianProgressive (Post 12077075)
It is entirely appropriate to point out that there is so possible way to "know beyond doubt" that an afterlife does not exist. It is not scientifically testable. Therefore the OP still has room and reason to hope, which should be encouraged.

There is no afterlife... its woo. People like you believe in that fantasy, the rest of us have more sense.

“I would love to believe that when I die I will live again, that some thinking, feeling, remembering part of me will continue. But as much as I want to believe that, and despite the ancient and worldwide cultural traditions that assert an afterlife, I know of nothing to suggest that it is more than wishful thinking."
- Carl Sagan - (Billions & Billions)

The facts are that when you die, that's it, you end. The only place you live on is in the memories of others. Peddling your woo about afterlives causes more harm than good


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2z6BOX5

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire