jeudi 23 novembre 2017

Dual Monitors Suddenly Stopped Working

Hello,

One of my monitors (#1) suddenly stopped working. I turned it off and on. Nothing. I tried monkeying with the display settings -- nothing. I switched the cables so that it would use HDMI, and suddenly it came on. I tried plugging the other cable into monitor #2 -- nothing. I switched everything back to normal and then rebooted. Both now display, but they have identical displays. Now they're both #1, and attempts to recognize a second display have proven futile. Without a #2, I cannot extend the displays, which is what I need, need, need to happen.

I don't think I've installed anything new. Any (potentially useful) thoughts?


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2mXquH6

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire