jeudi 16 novembre 2017

Flat Earth Internation Conference 2017!!!

I am for once speechless (well I was, then I decided to post).

Flat Earth International Conference 2017 :covereyes - in South Carolina USA.

There are actually enough people to have a conference on this :jaw-dropp

I am all for the concept that people are not necessarily idiots, they can just be idiots on a specific idea. But this takes the biscuit. I honestly cannot believe that people really think the earth is flat. I think they are lying. They must be.

However, is this the sort of thing that makes America Great, you can say or believe anything. This is a natural corollary when you take away all the dogmas and ideologies and government meddling in how people should live their lives. I mean an Egyptian singer was recently arrested because she said drinking river Nile water can make you sick, that is clearly insane.

Or is this just another example of American decline in the face of anti-intellectual hysteria that appears to be sweeping that great nation.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2hzszDK

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire