vendredi 28 juillet 2017

Boy Scouts

There was a brief period not long ago when I was a bit embarrassed to have been a Boy Scout long ago. Once upon a time it was a grand organization and a social safety net for many. I was a Scout for a long time, enjoyed it immensely, and odd as it seems so many years later, I was an Eagle Scout too, with a couple of palm clusters. Some of the things I learned getting those merit badges still serve me to this day. I'll always know how to connect a light switch, sharpen an axe, bail out a canoe, etc.

Recent developments, including the slapdown of President Trump's stupidly political speech, have restored some of my faith in the organization.

I just wanted to go on record as saying "Good for you, BSA."


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2tPHfXW

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire