samedi 3 octobre 2020

Trump Covid-19 Conspiracy Theories

Trump has been diagnosed with Covi-19. Sure, that's what THEY want you to think. What's the real story? Here are two (or three, depending on how you want to count) that I dreamed up, and one from the wild. I'm going to go from least crazy to most.

My CT's:

The Covid-19 diagnosis is a dodge to keep Donald out of the remaining scheduled debates. The debate with Biden was the last straw. There are two ways this could be playing out.
Trump is in on it.
Trump is not in on it. Members of his staff are hoodwinking him in order to shut him up, in the hopes that they can salvage his re-election if they can just keep Trump himself from further sabotaging the effort.

I actually think the second is more likely, as I don't believe Trump's ego would allow him to believe that he could make things better by keeping quiet.


A coup as a last-ditch effort to get Pence elected President. Pence may or may not be in on it. Trump is already dead, or will be shortly. Covid-19 is the cover story. This is pretty out there. Murdering a President and covering it up would require the participation of a lot of people, including medical people who would likely have some ethical qualms about participating in or covering up a murder. One whistle blower sends everybody involved to prison.

One I encountered in the wild, in a news story quoting an unnamed "Trump supporter" who said (paraphrasing) "I think they gave it to him when they tested him, just like they did to me."

Well, all I can say about this one is that I apparently just can't match a real wild conspiracy theorist for batcrap craziness.

Feel free to postulate your own CT's, quote CT's from the wild, or poke holes in any of them. Note that I'm not really suggesting that any of these are true. It's by far most likely that Trump really has the virus. He may die of it, or be so badly incapacitated that he can't continue as President. It couldn't happen to a better guy.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/30togRm

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire