lundi 5 octobre 2020

Should blasphemy laws be abolished?

I think I can answer my own question with a definite yes, and most people here will finally agree with me about something. But I would like your input. I am always willing to consider your views.
I have been tweeting criticism of the Quran on twitter for years and the other day twitter sent me an e-mail saying the Pakistan government has contacted them saying my tweets are illegal in Pakistan. I looked up Pakistan blasphemy laws and found sites that claim there are 17 people on death row in Pakistan for insulting Islam, and hundreds more doing life imprisonment for the same.

YOU BLOODY WHAT !

I was outraged, and therefore I am declaring psychological war on Pakistan.
up until they repeal their laws
No I have not gone madder than usual, I am still as mad as I always was.
I am not a melomaniac, and I am not suffering delusions of grandeur.
I feel like all my life has been a training for this, including the years I have spent on this forum getting put in my place, and now I can see why the
spirit world went to the trouble of helping me win money for a computer.

I KNOW I CAN DO THIS, AND I WILL.

I laid awake all night and I have a strategy to get many more followers on twitter, I am going to tweet every famous person I can find and ask them if they will help me by retweeting what I post to them to their millions of followers. I am going to ask will they help me to save the lives of these 17 people. And all they have to do is retweet my post. I am sure some will succumb. By this method I should soon have a large number of followers.
At the moment I only have 646 followers and the likes of Justin Bieber has 106 million. It hardly seems fair when all he does is use his account to sell records, and I am trying to do something that matters.

My twitter name is Dajjal @dajjal_dd . you will know it is me as distinct from other people using the name, as I am using the same avatar. So you might like to join the campaign. The only snag I can see is twitter might ban me.

The following is a web site with a ready made campaign you can join.

https://end-blasphemy-laws.org/whats...lasphemy-laws/


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/3lbYZD1

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire