vendredi 30 octobre 2020

Chromecast (2020)

I can't justify the ~$50/mo for streaming TV (Google TV, AppleTV etc) but everything else about this newest Chromecast just knocks me out. I have no exposure to any of them before (Firestick etc.) so... anyone else have one?

Though I understand some change in the UI makes it harder for GoogleTV subs. Wouldn't know. But the rest of the UI as a streaming app aggregator is smooth as hell and pretty damn clean. Couldn't be much more pleased, especialy for the price.

One aspect I just discovered is the accuracy of the voice recognition. Only used it a dozen times or so, but its been 100% spot-on perfect. I remember the early 90's and either first gen Dragon Naturally or it's predecessor. I'd call those a step and a half better than the original Apple Newton handwriting recognition... be precise and consistant and it would work. Usually.
This new voice recog, without training, is startling (to me).

Anyway... any and all things streaming dongle. Tell me about 'em.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/37RC7Fw

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire