mercredi 19 décembre 2018

Peak: Secrets From The New Science of Expertise

I've just started reading the book Peak, by Anders Ericsson and Robert Pool about the science of learning and skill acquisition, and particularly discussing "deliberate practice" as the most effective known method for doing so.

I'd heard about these ideas peripherally, and incorporated them into my own training for some time. To some extent it is what I was already doing, but having a coherent framework for these ideas does seem to help, and the book is offering me new insights, or at least a clearer picture.

I'm curious if others have read the book, your impressions of it, or the ideas of "deliberate practice" in general.

I only just started the book yesterday, so it will probably be a day or two before I've finished it.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2A9KSZR

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire