jeudi 13 décembre 2018

Londoners troll the NYT in true Brit fashion

It seems the NYT asked for Londoners to tweet them with tales of their experiences of petty crime in London. They shudda known better :)

A couple of examples and the link:

Recently I saw someone I hadn’t seen for a while and asked him ‘How are you?’ AND HE ACTUALLY TOLD ME HOW HE WAS, instead of the only acceptable response ‘Fine, how are you?’ I felt dizzy and confused.

In 1997 I was playing snooker in a dimly lit hall in Tooting against One Kidney McGinty. He inadvertently touched the cue ball twice but didn't call his own foul. He went on to make a match winning break of 7. He disappeared the next day. That's how it works south of the river.

I paid for £4.99 sandwich with a £10 note. The guy gave me £5 change and said 'I'll have to owe you the penny' We both knew we'd never see each other again and, though I said 'OK', I felt exploited and trudged out of the shop, broken.

linky


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2RX36EV

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire