samedi 22 décembre 2018

LeBron James talks like a racist

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Washington Post quoting LeBron James
"In the NFL they got a bunch of old white men owning teams and they got that slave mentality," LeBron James said. "And it's like, 'This is my team. You do what the f--- I tell y'all to do. Or we get rid of y'all.'"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...toward-players

To me this sounds like a racist statement. Does this represent acceptable everyday racism against white people? I don't know how society will react to what James just said, but I can imagine that if a white person said a comparable thing about black people there would be widespread outrage at the discovery of yet another white racist. I can also imagine serious consequences if something like that happened.

Racism should not be acceptable coming from anyone regardless of their race or who they are and that includes LeBron James. I post this here rather than the Sports Forum because this is a Social Issue.


via International Skeptics Forum http://bit.ly/2GyR0Ax

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire