samedi 21 mars 2020

How are you handling Shelter in Place

School got cancelled last Friday, a week early for spring break. Restaurants got closed to all but take out and delivery on Monday night. Tuesday we got shelter in place ordered in California. A week early break for me as a teacher. Now have to file unemployment for my wife who is a waitress.
How did I spend this week, brewed a new beer on Thursday. Spent Friday and today reading the Districts proposals for remote learning. Other than that isolation has meant sitting in my garage/home brewery reading.
My wife is doing less well. She binge cleaned for 2 day and now is finding herself with nothing to do.
How are you passing the time when essentially quarantined?


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/33Ir25t

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire