dimanche 20 octobre 2019

Rationalty and reason. For a lay-man and philosophers.

Anyone care to talk about rationalty, reason; and then philosophers' rational truths, truths of reason, to a lay-man ?

I recently was forced to listen to an seemingly intelligent (blond, blue-eyed American :rolleyes: who dressed like a president) person who in a very limited time went from Bible promoting to Bible's (and his) God being in a Korean man's body at the moment.

I was fixing his commercial freezer's electronics in his church while he was trying to engage with me in this stupid topic. [I was on a ladder and he was on the floor..]

Which made me think about what's "rational".

PS. His wife is Korean too.. If it matters in my context.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2J8dQO8

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire