mardi 22 octobre 2019

OK my theory of haunted houses revisited

I've already posted something about this large house in Conyers Ga. It's large at three stories if you count the large basement. I searched every room of the building twice.

In my former post about large enclosed places I said I believe the ghosts stem from the fact that such places were rare during our development as human beings and that when these places were discovered they were inevitably inhabited either by other humans or very dangerous animals. During the stone age, you didn't casually walk into a cave alone.

OK exploring in the dark would be worse as that's when many of man's predators hunted us down and ate us. I didn't explore at night because the electricity is off and you would be unable to see the upper stories.

OK looking around I got an eerie feeling akin to fear although I was able to complete the exploration. The feeling was strongest when I was approaching a room or opening a door.

It's genetic. I knew darn well no ghosts were there because they don't exist but something used to be in caves and other large openings.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2pLsRik

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire