dimanche 20 octobre 2019

My reading by a "psychic".

A couple of evenings ago, I went with 2 friends to visit some really interesting little shops downtown. At one point, while looking around a costume store, we were approached by a woman who told us she was a psychic and would like to "read" us. The first reading was free, with the hope of us wanting more then 12 minutes, it would cost $25 for the next 12 minutes. No thank you. But she did a reading of us individually.

It was difficult to not laugh. Her appearance was out of central casting. She was decked out in loose, India-style garb, a shawl with moons and stars draped her arms. She spoke in woo.

It started out bad and continued to get worse. She told me that my partner killed himself because he couldn't deal with his intense jealousy. John was the least jealous person I know.

Yes, she told me, he visited me every morning, early, because "that was his favorite time of day." He hated early mornings.

OH!!! And, I will be coming into money!!! When I receive it, I promise everyone here that I will buy your drinks!


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/35QnPBo

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire