mardi 29 octobre 2019

My Favorite Democrat

Is one that I voted against last year, but am now open to voting for in 2024: Kyrsten Sinema:

Quote:

Kyrsten Sinema doesn’t really fit in with her fellow Senate Democrats. Don’t even ask her whether she watches the Democratic presidential debates.

“I’m not missing anything. I prefer happiness,” Sinema declares in a 25-minute interview, a rare extended conversation with an outlet not based in Arizona. “Look how happy I am.”
And she drops a nuclear bomb on the Democrats pushing to get rid of the filibuster:

Quote:

“They will not get my vote on [nuking the filibuster],” Sinema said in her office, outfitted with shiny leather and translucent chairs and boasting a vivid shade of purple that pops from the walls. “In fact, whether I’m in the majority or the minority I would always vote to reinstate the protections for the minority. … It is the right thing for the country.”
Looks like we have another maverick senator from Arizona.
:D


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2JwrMlq

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire