vendredi 19 juillet 2019

The MRI from hell.

Last night I had an MRI of my lumbar spine. Having had 4 spine surgeries, I have had more MRI's than I can count. However, it had been several years since my last MRI, and I assumed they had made the experience somewhat easier by now.

Was I wrong. The did provide ear phones for music - which was new, but the music was impossible to hear because of the noise. So, for an hour, I endured the noise, heat (I was told was caused by the metal in my spine heating up), to the point that I felt as if I was suffocating. I was ready to stop and get out of there before it was done. Gratefully, it was finally over.

I did not expect it to be like a spa, but it was brutal. Today my neck and back are in more pain then usual, and I have a headache from the intense noise. Has anyone had an MRI experience that was difficult? I swear, it is the last one I will ever have!


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2YZbwyN

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire