dimanche 28 juillet 2019

Police officer confronts McDonald's manager after he finds bite missing from sandwich

An Indianapolis police officer was livid earlier this month when he discovered a bite had been taken out of his chicken sandwich. The officer ordered his food prior to the beginning of his shift and placed the bag in a refrigerator when he arrived at the county prison. Several hours later, he retrieved his food only to discover some of his sandwich already eaten. He reasoned that a McDonald's employee must have tampered with his food out of spite because he is a police officer:

Quote:

"I started to warm up my McChicken and I noticed several small bites. I know I didn't eat it. No one else was around. I said, 'You know what? I am going to the McDonald's to see if they can get that taken care of," said DJ, a local law enforcement officer. "I went to the McDonald's and talked to the supervisor. She offered me some free food I didn't care anything about. I just wanted to find out who the person was and they deal with that person in an appropriate way."
However, an investigation revealed that the officer himself had eaten part of his sandwich at the prison just before putting it in the refrigerator, a fact he says he must have forgotten prior to complaining to the news about the unknown rogue McDonald's employee.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/30ZIgIX

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire