jeudi 25 juillet 2019

iphone SE keeps shutting down

For the last week, my iphone SE has been behaving very strangely, suddenly shutting off, where sometimes the only way to turn it back on is to hold the power button and the home button at the same time.

In the last two days, it basically shuts down like every 2 minutes, and sometimes restarts automatically. Sometimes you still have to force it to turn back on.

I went to an apple store and they did a diagnosis on the phone and determined that it's not the battery, but some software issue (typically an app that is causing the malfunction). They told me to try to back up all my stuff and reset the phone to factory mode.

So I did..... and it still keeps shutting off every couple minutes.


I'm out of ideas here. Anyone have a clue of what the hell is wrong with this phone? It's about 2 years old so it baffles me that it's already behaving like such a piece of ****.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2Mpc65R

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire