vendredi 22 mars 2019

Recession? What To Do?

So, reading news stories today about bond yields or something predicting every recession in the last 55 years, and whatever it is they do in that situation apparently they just did. I'm not an economy expert (reading explanations of that stuff puts me to sleep) but I know some of you are. So....I'm not really asking if you think a recession is nigh, what I want to know is...what should I do if it is? I have money coming in on the regular which I normally invest in various mutual funds of the total stock market, specific markets, etc. Is there anything in particular that's good to invest in if we're heading into a recession? I am fully on board with buy-and-hold, this is money that's free for tying up for a long period (I won't need it back until I retire circa 2045). I already have an emergency fund in case of disaster and job loss, as well as some money in CDs laddered across the next five years.

Any suggestions on weathering the storm if and when it happens?


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2uq7Bxn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire