samedi 16 mars 2019

Dust Off That APA Citation Generator in Your Brain

Hello,

I'm trying to cite results from the Home Health Compare Option on Medicare.gov as a resource in a paper. (The purpose of the paper is to report on our findings when comparing 3 home health organizations in our area using that option on the site.) I have my APA style guide pretty well committed to understanding, but I wanted some clarification. Should this kind of thing be cited as a full website would be? Do I need to add some indicator that it's a search tool within a page? I have a citation guide sitting in front of me, and nothing is jumping out...

I emailed my instructor too, but in case she doesn't get back to me today, I figured I would post here as well.

(Please feel free to ask me to clarify if that sounded like gibberish. I've got the brain drain a bit.)


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2HzlC3G

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire