mardi 12 mars 2019

A friend of 44 yrs is dying. As a believer, he said he will visit me.

So, this is an odd situation. A friend of 44yrs is dying. I met him when we were in our 20's. He was a wild, well educated, silly gay man who had always been out as gay, with his parents blessings. He was wealthy and traveled well into his late 70's. Always a quick wit. We spent most of our time laughing. He was an atheist for the first several years that I knew him.

Then, he turned 70, and about that time became interested in NDE's. Soon it was mediums and the after life. I told him about cold/warm/hot reading, but besides, we always had a lot to talk about. Daily on the phone for 24 years.

He probably will not make it more then a few days. He wants to die. I saw him yesterday and told him goodbye. He told me he would make contact with me after he dies.


Of course I said, "OK". Has anyone had an experience like this?


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2O2iNJQ

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire