samedi 16 mai 2020

What age would you use to characterize Trump's behaviou?

In a great many posts I've seen Donald Trump called a "toddler." I haven't raised any kids myself, so I'm not qualified to pass a judgement on this. But I'm curious how parents here on the forum view him.

For those here who have raised children, preferably all the way to adulthood or mid-teens, given what we've seen of how Donald Trump conducts himself on television, in interviews, and on Twitter, as well as stories coming out of the White House, what age would you ascribe to Trump's overall behaviour? Toddler? Spioled eight year old? Tween? Emotional or even responsible teenager? Examples from your own child raising experience would be interesting.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2LzyPdF

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire