mercredi 15 avril 2020

Work from Home setup issues

I wanted to get a SSD to run Windows on alongside my late 2012 iMac, mostly because of World of Warcraft no longer running well on Macs since the patch in January. I did a combination of Boot Camp and some Wine program, and while it works great for playing the game, Windows doesn't have access to speakers or microphone. It can't even see them.

Do I need to wipe the SSD, redownload Windows onto it and hope that the correct drivers get loaded this time for running with sound? Given that my 'essential services' job involves taking calls, not having sound is a real drawback.... and I need to start working as soon as possible. The stimulus is practically nothing.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2XBVz3S

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire