dimanche 19 avril 2020

Ralph Sarchie

So I need help debunking something based on my own irrational fears.

I read an interview with Eric Bana regarding the movie Deliver Us From Evil, in which he played real life detective cum self styled demonic exorcist Ralph Sarchie.

Bana stated he was a sceptic until he saw footage from one of Sarchies exorcisms in which a man in a straight jacket had a wound appear on his forehead on camera and his drool turned to blood.

What do you guys think? I tried looking up Sarchie and amongst other things he's hosted a typically bad paranormal investigation TV show ala Ghost Adventures and - red flag alert - he often worked with Ed and Lorraine Warren and John Zaffis.

For some reason this is bothering me.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2XQ0gHh

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire